Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Wannabe Blogger

Clearly, I am not a real blogger. If I were, I would have blogged many more events and ideas and random thoughts over the past few months. Instead, I am just a wannabe. I run down the road, thinking random thoughts, seeing beautiful things, and contemplating what to include in my next entry. And then I come home and fall into bed. Or rush off to work. And by the time a moment frees itself for expression, my mind has once again become a clean slate - all real thought having fallen through the holes of my sieve-like mind.

However, do not fear. I have come up with a stellar system for capturing those random thoughts that will prove oh, so interesting to all my many blog followers...Texting. Whenever I have a random thought that seems fit for my blog, I text it to myself. Of course, the challenge is translating those texts into actual entries. That will be the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment