Friday, June 24, 2011

Bionic Woman

When I was little, I loved the show "The Bionic Woman." I kind of dreamed of having that kind of enhanced efficiency and strength. Although it's not the same thing, I kind of relate to the bionic woman since I have a little computer in me that helps maintain my quality of life and gives me greater strength and energy than I otherwise would have. I love my pacemaker! And I'm so grateful to live in a time with such technology that makes it possible for me to engage in activities I enjoy!

Although you won't see me lifting any cars or jumping any tall buildings, you may catch a glimpse of me getting some serious miles in on my quest to run 1200 miles this year.

My hiatus of the last two months has gotten me a bit behind schedule, but I'm still aiming high.

341 down, 859 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment